Old November 28th, 2007, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

Default Awesome looking Brown. Love the spots

On 28-Nov-2007, "Joe Haubenreich"
wrote:

Try an Olympus all-weather series digital camera like the Stylus 710. I've

picked mine up from the bottom of the boat where it was sloshing around in

water, snapped off a photo or two, put it back in my damp PFD pocket, and
carried it around in an outside pocket or left it on the boat deck during
rain storms, and I've never had a bit of moisture trouble with it. If I
put
it in an inside pocket, then the surface of the lens cover fogs up as I
bring it out into cool, damp air, so I leave it in an exterior pocket or
exposed to the elements. Supposedly it resists water infiltration down to
meter, but it wasn't intended for under-water use.

I have the Olympus 720
I dont know the difference from the 710
It is 10 megapixels
I take it wading and have had no problems even when wet

Fred