Old November 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Awesome looking Brown. Love the spots

wrote:
On 28-Nov-2007, rw wrote:

re's the camera I use, the Pentax Optio WP:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...2052348/sr=8-1

I decided on the Olympus over the Pentax Optio as the Olympus screen is much
brighter- enabling me to see it better in sunny days

Fred

A brighter screen would be a plus, but what would be a much bigger plus,
IMO, would be an optical viewfinder. I'd gladly sacrifice the screen
altogether in favor of a viewfinder. It would work fine in bright light
and would consume no power.