Old October 4th, 2007, 04:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default "Finding Mom's Toys" 1/1 jpg

JamesRay wrote:

Well kiss my grits, someone actually coming out in defence of a $pammer.

I guess next you are going to start, like StevieBoy and Dick Short,
including big bold links in your messages, illegally advertising your
internet business in this forum that is suppose to be advertisement free!

Imagine that, with a few clicks of the mouse you can place a link in your
message to this group and have free (but illegal) *World Wide*
advertisement for your $pamming Web business.

OK show me anywhere,, give me the link that shows your statement to be
true, where a web site link in a signature line is considered "illegal"
on news groups, hell just show me where it violates "ANY" ISP
regulations which are "not" laws that says it is.

News groups are filled with people posting, with their web sites in
their signature lines,, anyone who has a web site of any kind does it,
it is totally acceptable, it is even allowed on "moderated" news groups.

I see you never go after the "true" spammers that post here,,because you
are just like them,, they use a "fake" email address as well, they all
do,, just like you .

Of course if you were a real man you would use a "REAL" email address

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig