Old February 28th, 2006, 09:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:23:12 +0000 (UTC), (Don
Klipstein) wrote:

In , Lawrence Glickman wrote:
On 27 Feb 2006 23:01:30 -0600, Rodney Long wrote:

You don't sell water purifiers, do you ?

No, but I've watched deniers like yourself DIE FROM CANCER in the
hospital. Their oncologists tell me the water did them in.

Drink up old chap. Have a *tall one* on me.

I work a job delivering food from a restaurant to a neighborhood having
2 teaching hospitals, 2 other hospitals and 4 universities and a college.
And I waste time doing some reading all of the many newspapers and
publications that I can find while doing my job! Done that very many
years...

And surely I would have to hear of half a bazillion studies and a
gadzillion anecdotes!

This water issue I find ranking low!

Makes me think that L. Glickman is either selling or sold on a water
purifier!

Thank you for providing the reading public with the kernel of your
psychosis/delusion.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

- Don Klipstein )