Old September 28th, 2009, 12:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default New Toy

On Sep 28, 2:59*am, Bill Grey wrote:
In message
,
Giles writes

On Sep 27, 9:25*am, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid
wrote:

Don't the Hungarians (Magyar folk wear Shackos )sp?)

That is the "national" dress, so yes. *The word shacko comes from the
Magyar word csako which is a peaked cap. *There are differing local
outfits. *I think the fez came from the southern area of Hungary (or
at least it was worn there).
Frank Reid

A lot of Shriners...?

HTH,
...IT WAS KEYSER SOZE!!!!...

Imbecile.

g.

Before you start calling people by single word abuse - as you so
frequently do - please ensure you remove any reference to those to which
your comments do NOT refer.

Generally speaking, and in this instance in particular, I feel that no
one should have much trouble in determing who was being addressed or
referred to. It's easy; start at the top of the page and scan down.
One of the participants is an imbecile.

You PRAT - you haven't used that one before.

And, for the record, who are you addressing and referring to here with
this single word abuse?

g.