Old September 29th, 2009, 02:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default New Toy

On Sep 28, 1:15*pm, Bill Grey wrote:
In message
,
Giles writes

On Sep 28, 2:59*am, Bill Grey wrote:
In message
,
Giles writes

On Sep 27, 9:25*am, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid
wrote:

Don't the Hungarians (Magyar folk wear Shackos )sp?)

That is the "national" dress, so yes. *The word shacko comes from the
Magyar word csako which is a peaked cap. *There are differing local
outfits. *I think the fez came from the southern area of Hungary (or
at least it was worn there).
Frank Reid

A lot of Shriners...?

HTH,
...IT WAS KEYSER SOZE!!!!...

Imbecile.

g.

Before you start calling people by single word abuse - as you so
frequently do - please ensure you remove any reference to those to which
your comments do NOT refer.

Generally speaking, and in this instance in particular, I feel that no
one should have much trouble in determing who was being addressed or
referred to. *It's easy; start at the top of the page and scan down.
One of the participants is an imbecile.

You PRAT - you haven't used that one before.

And, for the record, who are you addressing and referring to here with
this single word abuse?

g.

See the top of the post.

You're the expert - work it out :-)