Old February 21st, 2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
bugcaster

Default Back to work

RW, two things. Did you post a report on the Baja fishing? I missed it
if you did. I was wondering about your fishing while you were gone. I
hope you got some blue water fishing in during our vacation.

I went back to work. I needed to get one last lunge at the biggest boat
I can afford while double dipping. I'm looking to get a 26' or 28'
Northriver offshore Seahawk.
http://www.northriverboats.com/model...p?productid=11

My goal for this summer is to get into tuna off the Oregon coast.
That takes a lot of gas, so off to work I go. I'll be working in
emergency management for Portland.

Randy Kane