Old December 17th, 2003, 12:00 AM
CapStick

Default Sea Bait

"Mike" wrote in message
No joke, Capstick. Raw liver. Try it.
I use it like lug on a size 1 hook with a small piece of fish/squid too

for
whiting and flatties in the north west and North Wales. I don't think it's
just the fish/squid they're going for. The liver oozes blood.
It costs 92p for a 0.37kg pack of pigs liver in the supermarket. I think
we've also had lambs liver.
Just try it.
Mike

On the basis that everything should be tried at least once.

That and the fact that i myself eat a lot of liver.

I have always got some in the freezer.

It looks like on my next Expedition its........

Liver and Mussel Cocktails anyone.

BTW our local butcher "Pooleys" sells Chicken livers at 52p a pot.

---