Old October 10th, 2009, 01:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default nc puppy drum

"jeff" wrote in message
Mark Bowen wrote:
Yeah like that is supposed to impress someone!

I guess at your advanced age you have forgotten this pic.

Mark --waiting for a mid-term exam to arrive or I'd really show ya what
fishin' is all about.--

"jeff" wrote in message
tides were tough last weekend, but managed to catch this one...about
26"...on light spinning tackle. one of the sportiest fighters i've
caught...

jeff

someone must have taken you to that spot, showed you where the fish was,
and given you a rod to use. you did reel it in though...g

Just had to rub it in didn't ya!

good luck on test... i caught this one in that first area we fished and
where you caught your first drum. it was a real fighter...and i released
him to fight another day.

I'll be back, much to your chagrin I'm sure.

good to hear you're havin' fun. Say hi to Rachel for me.

Mark

jeff