Old December 1st, 2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Sacramento Dave

Default Fishing Alaska

I just found this group and I am looking on any suggestions on a fishing
trip to Alaska. I have gone to the last two sports shows in Sacramento and
talked to a quiet a few outfitters. So this year I want to book a trip for
me and my son (he's 12) this would be a fishing adventure of a life time.
These are to places that have caught my eye

http://www.allalaska.com/flyfishing.html

http://www.allalaska.com/flyfishing.html

So any advice, places to check out or what not to do would be appreciated.
Hear are some thing I set on at least on fly in one Halibut trip the other
thing would be staying in a lodge. I have also noticed there is a wide price
range I do realize it's not cheap. Anyway Thanks in advance Dave