Old September 30th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Alex

Default floating leaders and flys.

Hardys works, so I guess its just a little false casting to dry it. On the
contrary to greasing up the leader to float, I always use a sinkant paste on
it, as I fish stillwaters, ( lochs/lakes ), and I always think that if I can
see it ,so can the Trout. I sure there are many more opinions tho', Tight
lines, Alex
"Alex" wrote in message

"Alex" wrote in message
Hi Alex, what floatant are you using, many need to dry after

application,
often achieved by deliberate false casting. HTH, Nig, Edinburgh,

Scotland
Same name! Snap
The floatant I am using is "Hardy floatant" dry fly dressing.
Just says to rub it into the hackles and body of fly.

Alex.