Old July 15th, 2011, 03:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

Default Extra flies

Frank-Tom- Dave---thanks for your reply. Please send me your mail
address to and I will put something in the mail.
Frank- can some of your kids use brim (sunfish ) foam flies tied by
our Texas friend Dale Wilkinson of Roadkill Roundtable ?
All of you please use a few of the flies for your own enjoyment--I'm
sure the old lady in Thialand who tied them for Jackson Cardinal Flies
would be proud to know they had been used by such distinguished
American fishermen as youall.
JOE