Old July 23rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Frank Reid

Default Yellowstone

I finally hooked 6 and landed 4 cutthroats! It was my first time
catching
trout on a fly rod. :-) I have caught bass and bluegill but it just
isn't the same....
The biggest one was about 10 inches but it made my day. :-) Will post a
link to a few pics when I get home from the current work trip...

Don
Allen, Texas

Welcome to our world. You've been assimilated. Prepare to spend the price
of a new Ranger bass boat on your tackle (thats just in the first year).
Great trip report. All first time fly fishermen should have such a great
place for a trial by fire with such great results.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply