Old August 31st, 2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default OT- Sarah Palin... Dominionist?

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

alternative view for Opie......333, roughly the amount of points LSU would
have scored, had they left the first string in the whole game......G
Tom

Obviously, you don't realize just how generous and magnanimous I was being
when I offered you the chance to even to score between us!

You sir are a CAD! and the lowest sort of sub-human. Yes, that's right, you
are a computer-aided design, which we all know is just a hairs breathe from
an intelligent design, which we all know doesn't exist.

Op "modest to a fault" McDoupus