Old July 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.rec.fishing.sea
Tony[_6_]

Default 2nd RFD: remove uk.rec.fishing.star

On 2013-07-08, Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Tony wrote:
It looks to me like Derek is an original reader of uk.rec.fishing.* (given
this in his .sig, uk.rec.fishing.game Badge Page
http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/urfg/). I'd be interested in his
opinion on whether the fishing groups are worth retaining.

Sadly his email address bounces, so our only hope to hear his opnion
is if he replies via newsnet.

Unless he has and I missed it, of course.

Not yet, nor did he reply to the original RFD's.

--
Tony Evans
Saving trees and wasting electrons since 1993