Old February 3rd, 2007, 06:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Cyli

Default Where are all the pictures?

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:52:49 -0500, Buddy
wrote:

I know that my ISP's news service is pretty shoddy, but I seldom see the
pictures that folks are referring to here. I can see some going back to
12/18/06, so it can't all be retention.

It's just that I see a lot of replies, but quite often not the original
post.

TIA

Check with your ISP's support folks. They may not be allowing binary
pics over a certain size. Lots of ISPs, especially smaller ones,
don't like binaries because they use up a lot of disk space and
bandwidth.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess.Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

http://www.visi.com/~cyli