Old July 10th, 2007, 12:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Fishking

Default Yum Buzz Frogs

What kind of hooks are you using? are you using a hitchiker or just a hook?.
I find that by using the hitchiker the baits stay put. I also use mustad 5/0
EWG hooks, attach the hitchiker to the hook, screw on frog, skin tuck the
hook in the frog and rarely do I have any problems with them running
straight, also might be that nasty design on the buzz frogs

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
Great bait, but can be real aggravating because the hook won't sit down in
the groove on the back of the bait. It keeps popping up and when this
happens the bait tends to flip upside down. Seems like I have to adjust
the hook nearly every other cast. Anyone have any solutions, run into this
prob and solved it? Thanks

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear