Old August 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Brad Killam

Default Wacky-Tool

The tool works well but I have found that using small black zip ties is
easier and better. You can get a bag of 100 at Home Depot for short money.
This way you do not have to mess with the little o-rings. For those that
fish in the winter months, the o-rings are hard to deal with when your
fingers are numb. My senko baits actually last for long than one fish.....

MtMan

"AJH" wrote in message
Any one seen or have a Wacky-Tool? They are sold by Northern Bass
Supply.. Used to rig senko type baits Texas or wacky style, Reportedly
this tool will allow you to put a "O" ring (real easy) on the bait and
extends the useful life considerably

Git-R-Done