Old December 27th, 2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Default Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:32:49 -0800, rw
wrote:

I didn't ask for the book, Dave.

Yeah, I know. Funny how things like that happen at Christmas time.

It wasn't me that complained about the "obscene consumerism". Glass
house and all that..... You could have refused it, dontchaknow. And
what did you GIVE this year?

That's none of your business.

Absolutely right! It is no more his business than is what you GOT for
Christmas.......or, for that matter, all of the bigger fish than anybody
else has caught in all the strictly non-consumer places that you have been
to (and/or those you will yet get to) and nobody else has. Come to think of
it, all those "shared" photos of all those enormous, firm, virile (and
presumably male) fish are probably none of his business either......nor
anyone else's here. And then there's you relationships with all those
nubile young female body parts.....that's probably none of our business
either.

Gosh, don't it make you wish there was some way of keeping us from prying so
deeply and frequently into your personal life? It certainly does me.

Wolfgang

I can assure you only of this much: I didn't give anyone anything even
remotely related to fly fishing.