Old August 17th, 2008, 02:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Default new pup - gia

Dave LaCourse wrote:

sadie's step-sister, gia maria, arrived home yesterday.

She is precious, Jeff. Congrats to you and Rachel.

thanks dave... she conquered us almost immediately and without much
effort, and i reckon we'll simply have to wait to see what she has in
store for her new-found vassals. we bought a bed and a special crate
and lots of toys for her, but so far she prefers sleeping on the brick
hearth or on a floor vent, and she'd rather chew everything other than
her chew toys...

jeff