Old December 22nd, 2003, 07:58 PM
Tim J.

Default Solstice Greetings!

"Stan Gula" wrote...
shamelessly filched from an anonymous poster on the Internet

From me ("the wishor" ) to you ("hereinafter called the wishee" ): Please
accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low
stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, (or summer solstice in the southern hemisphere) practiced within
the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or
secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular
persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all...

Merry Christmas to you, too.

and a financially successful,
personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset
of the generally accepted calendar year 2004, but with due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of
computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

Same to you, my friend. And since you have a case of very fine ale and some 15
YO OPS, I love you, man!
--
TL,
Tim