Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:49 PM
Wild Bill

Default Suit Filed to End All Hunting, Fishing and Trapping

"Sam Salmon" wrote in message

You paranoid yanqui asswipes are too much to be believed-why are you
so scared all the time anyway?
What's next-'terrorist attack' on fishin'?
LMAO!!!!
Isn't there some way for you to invent a reason to lock up everyone
who isn't excatly like you?
Oh right I forgot it's called 'Homeland Security' and is run by a
convicted criminal.
You spend to much time worrying and not enough fishing.
Taking your heads out of your collective asses and having a breath of
fresh air is a start but maybe too radical a course of action for you
to contemplate-I know for a fact that independent thought is
discouraged in your dungheap of a country.
Don't believe me?
Try watching your television for 30 minutes without throwing up.

Sam...are ALL canadians as pleasant and charming as you?
Please don't make comments about us since you Canadians haven't been hit at
home.
In fact, maybe we should put Canada on the same list as Muslim countries for
immigration purposes.

Bill