Old May 27th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Robert Bruce

Default product ideas

mae jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk wedi ysgrifennu:
Nathaniel Porter opined the following...
How about an effective means of delivering courtesy messages to
other road users? (i.e. I'm am ceading my priority, thank you and so
on.)

Mostly needed on motor vehicles (other users can use hand signals to
much the same effect), but could be developed for use on other
vehicles if demand is there.

Would help make using the road easier and more pleasant.

On some occasions I have felt the need for a large sign across the
back window which could display messages to other drivers, such as
"Sorry, being a tit there!".

"Sorry I drove into you while concentrating on typing out this message."

--
Rob

Please keep conversations in the newsgroup so that all may contribute
and benefit.