Old May 27th, 2004, 11:36 AM
DocDelete

Default product ideas

"SteveH" wrote in message

Please point to the law / section of the Highway Code that outlaws
'undertaking'.

It's acceptable to "undertake" if the traffic stream in your lane is moving
faster than the traffic streams in others.

If the knobs on the Brum section of the M6 want to sit bumper-to-bumper, and
get sunburnt by flashing brakelights that's their choice - me? I prefer
sitting in that "empty tract" of an inside lane at a pleasant 55mph (rather
than an erratic 20 - 65 in the other lanes) until I'm well clear of the West
Mids.

To the original poster: perhaps we need some sort of device that shoots farm
silage from bonnet mounted cannons at anyone on a mobile phone while
driving? Or, a little sticker (or anal cattle prod) reminding drivers that
the use of indicators is mandatory, not optional.

--
Ken Davidson
DocDelete

---