Old October 25th, 2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Default Power Pro - Reformulated?

My guess it that they came out with a new package that says "Rounder,
smoother, thinner."

Unless they add what they're comparing to, they can pretty much lay claim to
those qualities. It's probably rounder, smoother, and thinner than some
other braids and maybe than some earlier versions of PowerPro, but they
don't say, do they?

See http://www.powerpro.com/advantage/index.asp. If this were something
really new, I would think they would trumpet it there, but they don't. They
use plenty of "er" words (e.g., smoother, stronger) on that site and seem to
be comparing themselves to earlier types of superlines.

Joe

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .
I was just looking at a Power Pro Box. Its says rounder, smoother, thinner.
I wonder if they made some major changes to it? Anybody know?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River