Old November 23rd, 2005, 07:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

Wolfgang wrote:

Who?

(me)

Oh.

Actually, I'm not sure you understood who all of my pronouns referred
to. Maybe I should have specified it more.

Oh, and by the way, if simply finding someone who appears to agree with an a
priori assumption qualifies as "doing science research" I've got some
colleagues who are going to be VERY disappointed to learn that they have
expended so much time and effort for so many years in doing it the hard way.

It depends, but I don't need too much to not think someone's evil. I
save that for special people.