Old November 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default how to remove old posts

On Nov 9, 1:19*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:
On Nov 9, 11:50*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

On Nov 9, 12:27*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:

I made a few posts about 15 years ago in this group, and am no longer
the hot-headed youngster I used to be. *At that time, who knew that
Google would take over the world and learn everything knowable about
everyone?

How may I, or whom may I contact, to remove those posts?

Thank you!

Google bought the rights lock, stock and barrel. *You're political
career is toast.
Frank Reid
(then again, so is my guiding career)

Ug. *No wonder folks can't get a job any more, with employers
searching the Internet.

I guess that means that all the future politicians will be only those
who don't know how to use the Internet. *Wonderful!

Frank, thanks for your help.

Just don't tell them about the ooglyboogly stuff. And if they find
your stuff, tell them you thought fly fishing was a girly sport, you
go in for noodling sharks.
Frank Reid