Old November 10th, 2009, 02:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default how to remove old posts

On Nov 9, 12:27*pm, ooglyboogly wrote:
I made a few posts about 15 years ago in this group, and am no longer
the hot-headed youngster I used to be. *At that time, who knew that
Google would take over the world and learn everything knowable about
everyone?

How may I, or whom may I contact, to remove those posts?

Um.....you mean contact someone you can trust? Good luck with that.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

Meanwhile, there are other options available to you:

1. You could grow up fifteen years ago. Not as easy as it sounds, I
suspect, but worth the trouble if the reports I've heard and read are
to be given any credence at all..

2. You could grow up now.....own your actions. Justify them or face
what you are. Doesn't sound all that pleasant, ainna?

3. You could kill all potential employers, spouses, life-mates,
friends, career politicians, law enforcement officials, journalists,
siblings and/or anyone else who could, should, might or has come into
contact with you and/or anyone or anything that might be interesting
or interested in your tendentious past.

4. You could stop sending up signal flares by continuing to post
damning drivel in Usenet groups.

There's more.

Would you like more?

g.