Old April 21st, 2008, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Um, Ken...DANGER, FRED ROBINSON, DANGER!!!

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:14:58 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Did you by any chance see "Meet The Press" this morning?

Can Fred and his musical apoplexy be far behind,

I'm surprised someone who is so indifferent towards national
politics would waste his time watching a TV program devoted
exclusively to national politics.

I'm surprised that someone who claims to be able to read...can't...

I've never said I'm indifferent to politics, "national" or otherwise.
What I've said is that it'll make very little difference to me who wins
the election to POTUS. As it stands, I'd rather it be McCain, but if it
had been, say, Richardson or Biden vs. Huckebee, I'd have leaned toward
the Dems.

That's rather odd, don't you think ?

That you apparently can't read? Naw, it seems quite common on ROFF...

IAC, while I suspect that your response means "yeah, I saw it...them
mean old reporters were just playin' politics as usual....," did you see
"Meet The Press?"

TC,