Old April 21st, 2008, 04:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Um, Ken...DANGER, FRED ROBINSON, DANGER!!!

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
David Brooks had a puerile piece in the Times last week trumpeting
Obama's "downfall". I imagine he's spouting the same drivel on TV.

Found it and read it. What, in your opinion, makes it "puerile" and/or
"drivel," other than it a) disagrees with your opinions, and/or b)
paints Saint Barack as a mere mortal...?

It was a shallow, facile, snide column filled with half-truths
and unfair criticisms. Obama can't "connect" because he bowled
a 37 ? Fer chrissakes, how stupid is that ?

It was just your plain old, vanilla liberal bashing and standard
anti-intellectual diatribe from a Bill Kristol wannabe who has
neither the intelligence or gravitas to be Bill Kristol.

I think Brooks, like yourself, has seen the handwriting on the
wall and knows full well Obama will both be the nominee and
stomp that doddering old warmonger McCain six ways from Sunday.
That sound you hear is the fat lady practicing her aria.

--
Ken Fortenberry