Old December 25th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Bob Rickard

Default Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

I normally would keep quiet here, but if you bother to look, you will see
that these prices are BELOW OUR COST! Secret Weapon makes less than zero
here! Is losing money to a very limited group of people what "Spamming"
means?

Yes, that did take some nerve on Joe's part to lose some money as a special
Christmas thanks to some very special friends, those of you at ROFB, but he
is truly a class guy. To blindly strike out with stupid accusations like you
both did took no class at all. Enough said.

Merry Christmas anyway.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news
Joe Haubenreich wrote:
Merry Christmas ...

Merry Christmas my lily-white ass, this is SPAM !!

You've got a lot of nerve SPAMming a newsgroup on
Christmas Day.

--
Ken Fortenberry