Old November 20th, 2005, 11:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

A minute ago I admittedly didn't know the facts, and now I have a
perfect little concept and am blind to something?

Yes, you are still blind to who your audience is. Who are you addressing
here? Commercial fishermen? No. Bait fishermen who take home tons of
crappie, no. You are addressing fly fishermen who fish primarily for a COLD
WATER FISH (not carp, not bass, not crappie), trout. A fish that thrives in
34-40 degree water. A fish that would be unaffected by the COLD WATER
BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY LIVE IN!!.
Also, you are addressing folks who RELEASE THE FISH THEY CATCH!!! We strive
not to kill them. I've not kept a trout in almost 20 years.
You are talking to the wrong people as this is a fly fishing group. Now,
there is one group that may be interested in your theories.
rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Try it. What do you have to loose?
So, now do you have a CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING????

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply