Old November 21st, 2005, 12:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

Frank Reid wrote:
there is one group that may be interested in your theories.
rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Try it. What do you have to loose?
So, now do you have a CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING????

Some people here have been engaging me in this conversation and had
misconceptions that needed correcting, and despite some people's claims
that most of you are catch and release fishermen, I still have no
reason to believe that these ideas don't relate to the title of this
newsgroup--rec.outdoors.fishing.fly. Who knows who's lurking out there.
If you're one of the apparent majority who this doesn't relate to, and
you're not interested, find another thread to read. But you're probably
correct that rec.outdoors.fishing.bass is a more appropriate newsgroup
for this.

Could someone define fly fishing for me?