Old September 28th, 2009, 04:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default OT Excellent "How To" Column

On Sep 27, 2:39*pm, DaveS wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:03*am, David F wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:10*pm, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
"You cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot."
Well, there goes health care reform...
Damn, which one killed health care reform, Morford or Maddow ?

Er, see below...
I've always wondered why religion seems to terrify "liberals" and supposed
"intellectuals" so much...
I don't know any liberals or intellectuals who are terrified of
religion. Many are themselves religious and those who aren't
take a "live and let live" approach to religion.

Now, when you start demanding that the government adopt your
"religion" and impose its dogma on the citizenry, that's terrifying.

There...

Oddly enough, I think I understand your cryptic nonsense.

You're saying liberals are trying to impose their "religion"
on the citizenry. That's hilarious. I believe Todd the phony
fly fisherman expressed a similar idiotic sentiment here on
roff.

But hey, look on the bright side, no one will ever accuse you
or Todd of being a liberal or a "supposed intellectual".

--
Ken Fortenberry

Nonetheless the liverals do provide comic relief. Bama rules!!- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you attempt to list the sons and daughters of Tory
congressmen, or Tory media pieholes who serve in either Iraq or
Afganistan, or South America or the Horn of Africa or anywhere for
that matter, in any other capacity than agents of defense contractors
or gravy train blood suckers. Go for it big mouth.
Dave-

Gotta be a few Snedekers in their......their
EVERY****in'where.....ainna?

g.