Old September 28th, 2009, 06:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default OT Excellent "How To" Column

On Sep 27, 4:17*pm, rw wrote:
David F wrote:
On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, rw wrote:

David F wrote:

Why so angry?

Would it count if my own daughter is right now in the horn of africa?

Do I care at all what you think......of anything?

It's Bama time.....

Jesus ****ing H. Christ, are you going to post something about fly
fishing or not?

Remember this comment, on your first-ever post:

"Stick to fly fishing here."

Reading lessons needed? I believe I was promptly told that isn't how
things work here. Now if you want some secret spots on the Oreti,
you'll have to speak a bit more cordially. *tabooma

My interest in secret spots on the Oreti is negligible. But that would
be a start, though you should know that posting "secret" spots on the
Internet is questionable on many levels.

--
Cut "to the chase" for my email address.- Hide quoted text -

This is funny: we are now supposed to believe he has some experience
on the Oreti River, NZ. Bahahahahaha. He won't post diddle on fishing.
Never has, IMOH he never will. Palin and Plumber Joe are more his
speed. Let's see if he proves me wrong.

Dave