Old December 13th, 2006, 04:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Donut

Default John Day Steelhead

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:37:45 -0800, "bugcaster"
wrote:

Nice pic and fish. I know I'm probably wrong, but that sure looks like
it could be in the Rock Creek area, was it? I'd fish that stretch when
I was there during deer season. It was usually a bit early in the run,
but still managed to pull some fish from the river.

BTW and FWIW, one of my best friends works north precinct, and he
seems to think you're a good guy

I believe I read here that you retired recently, good to see you
enjoying yourself after your years of service. Maybe we'll meet on a
river or lake someday.

Don (In West Slope, OR)