Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

"jeff" wrote in message
. ..

nice fish. how was the salmonfly hatch this year? thanks for sharing the
photos jt...closest i've been to a trout in a year. missed my annual trip
west this year...

jeff

Thanks jeff,

We just caught the beginning of the Salmon Flies, but the fish were
definitely keying on them and hungry. Probably some of the best dryfly
action I have seen early in the morning (8 - 10:00 AM).

Judging by your tropical TR, I'm guessing you would miss the trip west
again. That looked like an awesome time with good company.

JT