Old May 15th, 2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

Default Current Wx for Coburn

Mike wrote:

somebody please let joel and davePA know i won't be there this year. i
don't have their e-mail address. sorry for the late cancellation. ask
them to let me know what i owe for my spot in the cabin, and where to
send it. i'll miss you guys and the penns' bugz, but my absence will
probably assure good weather and good hatches. i just couldn't make it
work with two days of driving and only two days to fish...have to be
back here for a relative's wedding (on orders of rachel)... so i'll be
enjoying chasing the great mystery in the nc mountains over the next
week instead. y'all be sure to post photos, and i hope to make it next
year for sure. if any of you find your way south this year, let me know
and we'll arrange a salt water adventure.

jeff