Old May 15th, 2008, 01:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike Makela

Default Current Wx for Coburn

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
This was in the NWS State College discussion from this morning:
MAY 08 STARTING TO FEEL LIKE MAY AND JUNE 77...AND THE SUMMER OF
76...THESE WERE COOL AND WET. SEEMS LIKE IF WE HAVE IT NICE IN MID
APRIL...THEN PAYMENT COMES LATER.

I think we need to move the Clave and the trout to Nebraska. Partly
cloudy and mid 70s.
Frank Reid

nah..there will be a bit of rain, but looks like more sunny than not. If
history repeats itself, as long as the river isn't mud, cloudy is better.
It's a shame for the PaFlyFshers group.............they were up this week.

As long as this next front doesn't trend too much north we should be O.K.,
Cap'n Bruce says the creek is unfishable right now, but level should be good
by the weekend. That mean lots of unmolested fish waiting for us all.

I prefer mid 60's when I'm walking about anyway. Perfect weather for a
Death March.

Mike