Old September 18th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Knot@Work

There are about three in the area, that are trailor friendly. These are the
one's the NASCAR trucks stay at on the way up to NHIS. Abot 3-4 miles from
the baot launch.

"Pat_RI" wrote in message
Are there hotels that are boat friendly in the area?
"Knot@Work" wrote in message

"Knot@Work" wrote in message
"Pat_RI" wrote in message
I am looking to find someplace to go in NH smallmouth fishing Columbus

Day
weekend can anyone recommend a place on the water. I would prefer not
going
to Winne because I only have a 14' boat with a 9.9 on it. Thanks
ahead
of
time for the info.

Pat_RI

Hi

Go down to the Merrimack River, there is a boat launch behind Greeley
park. Once on the Merrimack head north towards the Budweiser plant. Be
careful kind of rocky, but with a 9.9 you might not have a problem.

Head north towards Mass and you have 12 miles of NH fishing and about 6

of
Mass before you hit the Lowell damn.

I have been fishing the Merrimack for years some days I leave having
caught 20 - 30 Smallies, and other days 1 -2. But it's always a good

day
on the river.

Roland

PS Greeley Park is in north Nashua NH, I can give you better directions
if
interested.