Old August 20th, 2005, 05:13 AM
JR

Stan Gula wrote:

Haven't been fishing for trouties since Penns Creek and I am *really glad* I
went this year for so many reasons. I'm already making plans for next year.

And I for one am *really* glad to hear from you here and that you're
already making preliminary plans for Penns. Subject to the same caveat
regarding financial solvency, I hope to see you there. We made plans to
have a long talk, but somehow in the confused Kaleidoscopic claveness of
it all that didn't happen. Always next year.....

Take care of yourself,

JR
(BTW, you read Babb's latest book yet, "Fly Fishing Fool"?)