Old July 30th, 2007, 04:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Hyperactive

Default softbaits

"RichZ" wrote in message
fishtale wrote:
I went on second bass trip of the season. Prior to the trip I was
happened to be shore fishing and tried a particular softbait, I was on
a steep embankment and could easily see the action of the soft bait. I
was quite impressed and used the bait on my trip and my catch rate
went sky high. I only hand one package. The softbait was handout from
the fishing show. Now I can't find the bait in the local stores. Bpro
is quite a distance away and often you go there and they don't have
what you want, The Bpro review is most favourable and mimics my
experience. I highly recommend this bait. More later and still trying
to get a supply for my next outing.

Gee, I'd run right out and buy some, except I don't have a clue what
you're talking about. Do you?

What exactly is this "bait"?
If Bass Pro don't carry it I would imagine it was made by some small company
trying to make a name for themselves...
Where is the review? Do you have a link?
Ahhh...what I wouldn't give for the days of just plain everyday information!