Old October 30th, 2006, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Ian Hooksem

Default Is this Group Dead?

and I am still here after 7/8 years. changed ID a couple of times, but
always looking in to this and uk.rec.course, and sometimes posting helpful
(or not) responses.
Various good forums exist, as previously posted, but I always think the
usenet groups such as this are a) overall better and more useful on the
right day, and b) a good signposting start point. You ahve to avoid or put
up with, the occasional plank that wants to discuss
fish-feel-pain-and-have-rights-and-i-will-spam-you, or
xxx-see-my-live-porno-action, as the Group is not actively monitored, as far
as I am aware.
Sometimes response times are a bit slow, but thats probably coz we are out
fishing. (I just put a brace of codling in the fridge for tomorrows dinner)

Regards, Ian
I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer,
tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels (Frank Sinatra)

"David G" s u p e r d a v e g e e u wrote in message
Hi,

If no one is posting to this group, where are they posting?

Which are the popular online forums that everyone is using for UK Sea
Fishing discussions?

Thanks

DG