Old July 8th, 2011, 10:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default Possible clave?

On 7/8/2011 3:43 PM, jeff wrote:
i'm a possible...rachel isn't able to travel distances, so no one of
significant otherness will be with me if i'm able to make it. i'd like
to see the rapid again...my last visit was disturbed, but not stopped,
by 9/11. keep me informed as your plans progress.

hoping not to get entangled in some new form of national crisis, I am
still a definite maybe. Comes at a convenient time, and the SO might
enjoy getting away to the North Woods.

jeff (btw...anyone heard from or of vince norris?)

of course I've heard of him.....met him a few times even. I have not,
that I recall, heard from him via posts to ROFF for a couple months. He
did post pre-clave, around April, IIRC.

ever the smart-ass......
Tom