Old July 29th, 2007, 11:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
[email protected]

Default A new steelhead site

STEELHEADBUM.COM

Steelheadbum.com was created for the serious steelhead angler. The
Idea was spawned from a very obvious need for a species specific fly
shop that catered to the needs of those obsessed by the greatest game
fish in the world. We know, we share your obsession.

Our online fly shop offers a huge selection of everything you'll need
to chase steelhead from the Pacific Northwest to the Great Lakes.
Additionally, we have developed relationships with the most talented
guides in the industry to give you field tests and valuable product
information.

More so, we keep you up to date on the hottest rivers and what you'll
need to fish them with on the Destinations page. If you've ever
pursued steelhead, or are thinking about taking the drug, you will
enjoy this site.

Estimated Launch Date: Mid-Late August, 2007