Old September 28th, 2005, 06:59 PM
go-bassn

I can imagine that September in GA is alot like August up here...YUK.

WW

"Ronnie Garrison" wrote in message
go-bassn wrote:

January? February?

We never mention either of those months & the word "bass" in the same
sentence lol...

WW

Maybe your club could schedule Jan and Feb tournaments here in Georgia.
Last Jan I fished the first weekend in Jan - had a 5.5 largemouth, it
was third biggest, biggest was 6.5. Other club we had only 4 fishermen -
I was in Antartica - but big fish was a 5.5

In February big fish in one club was 4.09, other club two weeks later
was 5.1.

March is fairly good, too - Flint River club had 4.6 but Sportman Club
had a 6.6. April we broke 7 pounds in both clubs.

But September is not real good here. Nov and Dec will be better. Last
year we had three over five in our Dec. tournament.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com