Old March 18th, 2006, 01:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Maine Misadventure

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
riverman wrote:
Hey Peter; I went to UMO. Did we have this conversation a few years ago?

--riverman

"Peter A. Collin" wrote in message
I enjoyed your story. It reminded me of my college days at the
University of Maine at Orono when we would explore all those woods roads
on weekends to see where they went. Sometimes we would hunt pah-tridge
and rabbit, sometimes we would ice fish, but the driving was half the
fun.

Pete Collin

Oh, Maybe. I tend to repeat myself. Graduated '91.

December, '84. Worked in Boardman for the Geology department before Steve
Kahl built the new labs out by Stillwater Village (near the Cabins field:
you missed the Cabins era).

--riverman