Old December 20th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default here is a neat thing for us guys

Marty wrote:
Thanks for that link Rodney. I'm a relatively new canoe owner and have a
clumsy method for taking my picture, but at least it gets the picture. I've
been thinking about a better method and this looks like it has
possibilities. I will have to do some thinking about powering on the camera
and pressing the shutter while holding a bass in my left hand.

Interesting possibility.

Most of today's digital cameras have a time delay shutter you can set

I have a mini tripod that cost a buck at the dollar store,, I was
thinking about fixing it to a wooden dowel, and making me one of those
things
--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control