Old December 3rd, 2009, 03:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve B

Default Are crappie questions OT here?

"Marty" wrote in message
news
I'm not a spokesman for this group, but I don't think anyone will bite
your head off for asking. Feel free. Also, there are crappie forums, but
my telling you that is not intended to deter your questions. At any rate,
a busy forum is at:

http://crappie.com/crappie/index.php

Will also ask there, but will try here, too. I responded to a site that
claims to improve your crappie skills. They have lengthy e mails, but stop
short of telling one the secret, plus they want you to buy a magic light.
Has anyone ever tried this?

Daniel Eggertsen, crappiefishingweapon is the names of the man and his magic
light.

Steve