Old February 9th, 2007, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

Default for asadi -

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:28:30 -0500, daytripper
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:23:20 -0500, jeff wrote:

daytripper wrote:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:22:24 -0500, jeff wrote:

daytripper wrote:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:34:12 -0500, jeff wrote:

That shot's from the archives, yes?

yup...last year. just to whet asadi's fishin demiurge.

And the rest of us as well :-)

Eldest son has taken his newly minted PhD - and his equally newly minted bride
- from Cornell down to NC State in Raleigh for the next few years. I'm looking
about 100 miles east of there and wondering if there's anything that can be
caught on a fly in that long bay running from Washington into Pamlico Sound...

Cheers

/daytripper

great...assuming the normal break-in period, we'll have him properly
re-oriented in about a year and you'll be spending more time in nc than
maine. he's a mere hour west of me, so let me know if i can help or do
anything to ease the transition.

Thank you kindly.

that's the pamlico river... let me know when you are thinking about
coming. puppy drum, rock, bluefish, bass, bream are caught on flies,
though it's tougher than on a spinning rod. also, the roanoke, neuse,
and tar in march and april provide good shad and rock fishing.

Excellent. I'll keep that in mind, I may be down there around Easter.

Cheers

/daytripper

You know you`re talking out your ass......you ain`t going, so quit
lying.